- CALSAC is committed to provide the best product to our customers at a fair price.
- CALSAC is committed to providing a business environment that challenges its management and employees to meet and exceed the goals and challenges provided by our customers.
- CALSAC is committed to focusing the professional expertise and experience of its principals and employees to enhance the reputation of the business.
- CALSAC is committed to the financial success of the company and fair remuneration to its shareholders and employees.
- CALSAC is committed to providing products and services that are beneficial to the environment.
- CALSAC is committed to the advancement of science and technology.
Code of Ethics
- CALSAC will be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
- CALSAC will install and use only properly licensed software on its systems as well as client systems.
- CALSAC will divulge any potential conflicts of interest prior to accepting the contract or as soon as possible after any conflict is discovered.
- CALSAC will only represent opinions as independent if they are free from subordinated judgment and there is no undisclosed interest in the outcome of the client's decision.
- CALSAC will ensure that, to the best of its' knowledge. it can complete the project in a professional manner both in terms of skills and time.
- CALSAC will keep the client informed of any matters relating to the contract even if the information is unfavourable or may jeopardize the contract.
- CALSAC will safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted to it and not divulge any confidential information without the consent of the client.
- CALSAC will not take advantage of proprietary information obtained from the client.
- CALSAC will not engage in contracts that are in violation of the law or that might reasonably be used by the client to violate the law.
- CALSAC is committed to uphold these principles.